What’s so special about our flour?
Our gluten free flour blend is a perfect gluten free substitute for wheat flour. It’s exceptionally finely ground and tastes lovely.
The flour has been tried and tested on our baking courses, and gives amazing results. It has a very delicate pale yellow colour with a smooth silky feel.
With our blends, you can make pretty well everything – brilliant bread and baguettes, delectable pastry, irresistible scones and cakes, through to luxurious béchamel sauce, crepes suzette, choux and puff pastry and all things in between – with just the one bag of flour! We want to make it easier for everyone to bake gluten free at home, and with our flour, you can bake anything and everything and get incredible results. Once you’ve tried our flour, you won’t go back, that’s our promise.
What makes our flour so good?
* It’s more nutritious than many of the gluten free flours currently on the market, and has better quality ingredients
* It’s a much better substitute for wheat flour in traditional recipes
* It contains tapioca flour, rice flour, potato flour, whole corn flour and sorghum flour – perfectly balanced to give incredible bakes
* Tapioca flour has wonderful binding qualities for gluten-free baking
* Potato flour makes bakes light and moist, and is “sticky” like traditional wheat flour
* Whole corn flour is rich in vitamins and nutrients, including beta-carotene, vitamins A, E, B6, thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), folate and choline
*Sorghum flour is nutrient rich, and contains more protein, fibre and minerals like phosphorus, potassium, calcium and iron and antioxidants than other gluten free flour substitutes
* The blend is allergen free, so they’re perfect for bakers with other dietary restrictions
* No nasty additives, stabilisers, or GMOs – just the good stuff